Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Chilli Season 2017 is started!

Oh yeah! Hangout for Chilli Lovers! 🌶 Beginners and pros in a lovely mix!
Sanna
Site Admin

Chilli Season 2017 is started!

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:06 pm

I just kicked off my 2017 Chilli Season! :-)

I've not been growing that much Chillies the last few years, so super excited to start again! I will share the progress of my Chilli Plants in the Topic where I have the planning for Growing Chilli in Raised Beds.

What's your Chilli status? Have you started yet?

FlatFarmer

Re: Chilli Season 2017 is started!

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:41 am

I have not started yet but have all seeds and will start today. Shared my first time growing chilli here last season. Should i start a new topic for this year? (Btw i got the app and trying it out now and it looks nice and it has my posts in it and easy to find. Thanks!)

Posted with Growerflow mobile app
Sanna
Site Admin

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:08 pm

FlatFarmer wrote:I have not started yet but have all seeds and will start today. Shared my first time growing chilli here last season. Should i start a new topic for this year? (Btw i got the app and trying it out now and it looks nice and it has my posts in it and easy to find. Thanks!)

Posted with Growerflow mobile app
Great! Sorry that my reply is a little bit late - I can see that you already started a topic and that is GREAT! :-) I loved to follow your journey last year and are looking forward to follow how your plants grow this year. :-) New Topics and Posts are always welcome here you know! 
And thanks for the nice words on the App. Makes us super happy! :-*
LittleChili

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:57 pm

You are both ahead of me! I've not started yet. Got some other things to take care of so It might take a few more weeks until I'm starting Chilli Seeds for next summer. I usually start in the middle of December, but this will be a late year for me... Looking forward to see how your Plants progress! Any more/new Chilli Growers here this season?

Return to “Growing Chilli”