Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Growerflow is looking for Test Pilots and Feedback

We're gardening nerds, sharing how to grow food! 🤓✊️🥕
Sanna
Site Admin

Growerflow is looking for Test Pilots and Feedback

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello Grower! 

We are looking for users to help us test this forum. Are you growing something? Would you consider being one of our Test Pilots? As a Test Pilot you are simply trying this Forum out, and giving us feedback as you notice things that can be improved.
  • Register as a user (if you are not a user already)
    Use the Sign in method that you prefer. We currently have 3 ways of signing in: By creating a username and password, by using Social Sign in, or through Tapatalk. 
    If there is any problem, error or if you see anything that can be improved, let us know.
  • Post some topics
    Ask questions or share some things from your Garden, Backyard, Balcony, Window sill or wherever you grow your Vegetables.
    If there is any problem, error or if you miss a Forum Section or see anything else that can be improved, let us know.
Contact us by replying to this topic or by sending me a PM or an e-mail ([email protected]). 

Our goal is to create a great forum where passionated garden nerds aswell as beginners can share, discuss and help each other out. We are grateful for any input!

Sanna

jimmyj

Re: Growerflow is looking for Test Pilots and Feedback

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:34 pm

I'd definitely be interested in helping in any way possible. As a relatively new gardener, I'm always looking for advice, as well as sharing anything I've learned

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sanna
Site Admin

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 pm

jimmyj wrote:I'd definitely be interested in helping in any way possible. As a relatively new gardener, I'm always looking for advice, as well as sharing anything I've learned

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Great jimmyj! Thank you very much for raising your hand! :-) I have invited you to Test Pilot-section. It should now be visible to you when you browse Growerflow forum (bottom of the Forum List Page). Let's exchange and discuss further in that section.
heatherdarko

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi Sanna. I will volunteer as well

New to gardening, but more than happy to help even just by sharing my failures! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sanna
Site Admin

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:56 pm

heatherdarko wrote:Hi Sanna. I will volunteer as well Image

New to gardening, but more than happy to help even just by sharing my failures! Lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love that heatherdarko! Failure is how we all learn, and always great to share both failure and success. :-D You're also added to the Test Pilot section of the Forum now. It should appear when you browse the list of sections in Growerflow Forum. Check it out. :-)
MidwestMatthew

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm pretty new, but you can count me in. I love the "feel" and resourcefulness here!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Sanna
Site Admin

Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Great MidwestMatthew - and thank you very much! :-) We love to share and discuss with other gardeners, and are super excited that you like it. I just added you to the Test Pilot Section. Welcome. :-)
Ava R.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:52 pm

I use this website regularly!!
Sanna
Site Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:54 am

Ava R. wrote:I use this website regularly!!
Thanks Ava! I've added you to the Test Pilot Section. It should now be visible to you when you browse the forum list. If you notice anything that is not working or the site is not behaving as you expected - please let us know by posting in the Test Pilot Section. 
Ava R.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 pm

How do you add a picture without it being an attachment ?
John Wood

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 am

Technical questions lease:
1. I notice that there are 9 replies to this particular post, but I'm not seeing any of them. How do I get to see the full conversation?
2. What's the difference between replying to a post via 'quick reply' or clicking on the arrow reply icon?
Thanks. I'm new to this site!

Posted with Growerflow mobile app
Sanna
Site Admin

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:10 am

John Wood wrote:Technical questions lease:
1. I notice that there are 9 replies to this particular post, but I'm not seeing any of them. How do I get to see the full conversation?
2. What's the difference between replying to a post via 'quick reply' or clicking on the arrow reply icon?

Hi and welcome! 
1. That's wierd. I'm not sure why it behaves like that. I will look into that.
2. If you "quick reply" you will add a post to the topic (like a general post).. Reply with the arrow is a reply to one specific post (like I'm answering now). The post you reply to (your post in this case) will be quoted in your answer and the person who wrote it will get a notification push.
Good luck and don't hestitate to ask if you have more questions.
Sanna
John Wood

Re: RE: Re: Growerflow is looking for Test Pilots and Feedback

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Sanna wrote:
John Wood wrote:Technical questions lease:

Hi and welcome! 
1. That's wierd. I'm not sure why it behaves like that. I will look into that.
2. If you "quick reply" you will add a post to the topic (like a general post).. Reply with the arrow is a reply to one specific post (like I'm answering now). The post you reply to (your post in this case) will be quoted in your answer and the person who wrote it will get a notification push.
Good luck and don't hestitate to ask if you have more questions.
Sanna
Hi Sanna, many thanks for this. I've just replied to you young the arrow icon, so all's now clear!
Please ignore previous query re conversation thread. I think this was me being a bit clueless as all seems to have appeared now. I must have been scrolling the wrong way!

Israfilhaque1230

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm really new, however you can include me. I adore the "vibe" and genius here!
Sanna
Site Admin

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 am

Israfilhaque1230 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:19 pm
I'm really new, however you can include me. I adore the "vibe" and genius here!
Thank you! :) You are very welcome to our little forum. :) Do you have a kitchen garden yet, and where are you located?

Return to “About Growerflow Forum”