Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

growing marijuana in winter?

🌱🌿 Sharings and questions on Herbs and Herb Gardens
Koldobika

growing marijuana in winter?

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:05 pm

I was just wondering, if it's a stupid or good idea to start growing marijuana strain like this http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/white-lavender/ in forests nearby my hometown now..Autumn is coming and the plants won't be ready to harvest for 100% sure before winter comes... But will they survive the winter and start growing in spring? I probably won't be around in springtime when i usually would put out the seedlings in the forest.. what do you think?
Thanks for your input!

CindSein

Re: growing marijuana in winter?

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:31 am

Actually what are the benefits of Marijuana? Is marijuana and cannabis the same?
sensibleseeds

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:28 pm

CindSein wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:31 am
Actually what are the benefits of Marijuana? Is marijuana and cannabis the same?
Medical marijuana can alleviate chronic pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, arthritis, AIDS, glaucoma, epilepsy, inflammation, migraines and Crohn's disease amongst many other conditions.
AndrejVoorhees

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:14 pm

I've been struggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I'm trying to grow this https://www.gyo.green/dinafem-critical- ... k-f.html.I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it's been very effective on treating my chronic back pai
sensibleseeds

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Cannabis requires daytime temperatures of 24-30°C (75-86°F), and night-time temperatures of 18-22°C (64-72°F). If night-time temperatures drop below 16°C (61°F), growth rate will be severely affected. Therefore growing marijuana indoor is the best option as we can control the environmental factors according to the seeds we want to grow.