There was some times in the past, cinnamon was considered to be more valuable than gold. And I am as sure as hell that most of us would rather get our hands on 24 karats over 24 ounces – sounds yes right? The potential health benefits credited to cinnamon could be acknowledged as nothing short of surprising. It’s possible we’re just brushing the surface here, for Chinese medicine and Ayurveda have long revered cinnamon as a superpower used to care for things such as cold, unsettled stomach and cramps. It is also understood that It is great remedy to improve vigor, vitality and circulation. Since I am blessed with Medical background with having BSN degree I also assist students with
nursing dissertation service online. I have found some of the great health benefits associated during my paper research with this beloved spice that studies have suggested.
1. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon daily is supposed to be helpful in lessening your bad cholesterol (LDL).
2. Cinnamon may possibly help treat Type 2 Diabetes by reducing blood sugar levels and rising the amount of insulin production in the body.
3. Cinnamon contains anti fungal properties. It has been regarded that Candida cannot survive in a cinnamon environment.
4. Cinnamon is helpful in reducing the production of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
5. Cinnamon is great remedy to block an anti-clotting effect in the blood.
6. Honey and Cinnamon working combined relieve arthritis pain.
7.Cinnamon stalls bacterial growth and food spoilage (when added to food, making it a natural food preservative).
8. Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
9. Cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
10. Cinnamon is an effective natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraine relief.
Sharings and questions on Herbs and Herb Gardens
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests