Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Hi

New member introduction ✨ Say Hello and introduce yourself.
Sarkam64

Hi

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 am

Hi to all .
I am a retired person trying to make kitchen garden as hobby. Appreciate help and guidance from the experienced persons on this.
I have am open terrace of about 20 X 10 feet on 7th floor of an apartment block. Ample sunlight and air. ;)
I have planted Tomatoes plant about 12 numbers. Some growing fast. Some not. All are in earthen pots with soil and compost mixed with organic dry cow manure. :o
Would appreciate some guidance.
:)

Sanna
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:39 am

Sarkam64 wrote:
Hi to all .
I am a retired person trying to make kitchen garden as hobby. Appreciate help and guidance from the experienced persons on this.
I have am open terrace of about 20 X 10 feet on 7th floor of an apartment block. Ample sunlight and air. ;)
I have planted Tomatoes plant about 12 numbers. Some growing fast. Some not. All are in earthen pots with soil and compost mixed with organic dry cow manure. :o
Hi and welcome to Growerflow! :-) Kitchen gardening is a wonderful hobby. It sounds like you have a nice set up! Where are you located?
FlatFarmer

Re: Hi

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am

Sarkam64 wrote:
Hi to all .
Welcome! I am also learning how to grow tomatoes. 2018 will be my third year.

Return to “Say hi”