Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Gladioli have been planted

🌸 Flower sharings!
bluebutterfly123

Gladioli have been planted

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:02 pm

20170402_093609.jpg
I'm starting the bulbs this yr.. So I decided to plant the blubs indoors first.. That way they'll bloom earlier than if I planted when frost was over... I have a few colors to plant but these guys are pink and blue.. Ill do the red,orange yellow ones later.. So they'll bloom after these die off.. Hopefully..

Now time to get the Dalia started tooImage

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

bluebutterfly123

Re: Gladioli have been planted

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm

These guys are growing very well.. Thankfully I didn't plant all of them.. I'll do the rest a few weeks from now so they flower later

bluebutterfly123

Re: Gladioli have been planted

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 pm

I planted the gladioli today.. Since they were getting quite tall.. Hopefully the weather won't get too cold for them.. I have them in the front yard.. In one flower bed I have dark, lilacs, and now gladioli.. In the other one there's tulips, butterfly bushes, roses, and now gladioli.. I think I will put some lower cover flower plants in as well.. And maybe the blue grass I'm growing.. Trying to go for yr round flower beds.. Let's see how it goes. ImageImage