Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

The garden

🌸 Flower sharings!
bluebutterfly123

The garden

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:22 pm

I thought this could be another topic.. Where ppl can share different stages of their garden..

I've started yesterday.. Planted some lettuce, spinach and radishes.. Hopefully it doesn't get to cold for them.. Here in Ontario I remember seeing at least a foot of snow near the ends of April even.. Lol so hoping we have a warm spring..
This is my second yr doing my garden in our home.. Before this it was just grass.. There's still a lot of work to be done..

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

bluebutterfly123

Re: The garden

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:16 pm

20170401_175825.jpg
20170401_175417.jpg
So here my garden of 2017
Just the center box is done.. But I did see some spinach (I think) from last yr growing.. In the box to the left.. Also there are bushes of sage in the 2 outter boxes that will hopefully grow back..and some mint in the box on the left..
3 more boxes are being planned.. And I've got plenty of wooden crates, that I used for flowers last yr.

Sanna
Site Admin

Re: The garden

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 pm

bluebutterfly123 wrote:I thought this could be another topic.. Where ppl can share different stages of their garden..

I've started yesterday.. Planted some lettuce, spinach and radishes.. Hopefully it doesn't get to cold for them.. Here in Ontario I remember seeing at least a foot of snow near the ends of April even.. Lol so hoping we have a warm spring..
This is my second yr doing my garden in our home.. Before this it was just grass.. There's still a lot of work to be done..

Sounds great! Good initiative! :-) Lovely to see your garden taking shape. That is quite a lot of area to garden, and I can already imagine how good it will look when it's all green!