Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Hello Everyone

New member introduction ✨ Say Hello and introduce yourself.
Dhara

Hello Everyone

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:57 pm

For me, it is my first experience of growing vegetables and flowers. I recently bought a house n think to use my garden for planting.. I am so much excited. I am from Toronto. I have planted some seeds indoor and here sharing some images of it.

Vegetables:Tomato, Eggplant, Okra, Sweet Banana Peppers, Cherry tomato (just use a slice of it and sprouted 14-15 plants).
flowers : Daisy, Lupin, Marigold and Biennials.

It is amazing experience watching them to grow. I am planning to make raised garden bed, but no idea about it. Growerflow is helping me to understand my plants and new techniques...

Posted with Growerflow mobile app

bluebutterfly123

Re: Hello Everyone

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Welcome neighbour! I'm from Mississauga those are some good looking plants you got there..
Building boxes are very simple, if you want a very basic one just use 4x4 posts in the corners, about 3feet long.. and flat panels (like 1x6) for the sides and join them

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Sanna
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Dhara wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:57 pm
For me, it is my first experience of growing vegetables and flowers. I recently bought a house n think to use my garden for planting.. I am so much excited. I am from Toronto. I have planted some seeds indoor and here sharing some images of it.

Vegetables:Tomato, Eggplant, Okra, Sweet Banana Peppers, Cherry tomato (just use a slice of it and sprouted 14-15 plants).
flowers : Daisy, Lupin, Marigold and Biennials.

It is amazing experience watching them to grow. I am planning to make raised garden bed, but no idea about it. Growerflow is helping me to understand my plants and new techniques...

Hi Dhara and welcome to this little forum! :) Good to see that you already found a neighbour! :)

Your seedlings look great! You have a wonderful season coming up with a new garden. Please keep sharing and let us know how it develops! We will share you on and help out if we can.

It's fun to grow tomatoes from slices! So amazingly easy.

I could see that you got some good advice on the raised bed from bluebutterfly123! :)
FlatFarmer

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 am

Welcome! I'm also beginner, second season now!

Return to “Say hi”