Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Plant problems and solutions

🤗 Whatever there is to share and ask about.
bluebutterfly123

Plant problems and solutions

Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 am

I'll add these in here to help anyone dealing with deficiencies.. Hopefully they'll helpImage Image ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

FlatFarmer

Re: Plant problems and solutions

Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Thank you! Image This seems to be a very good summary. I'm following this post to easy find my way back. Will probably need it later in the season when challenges comes..

Posted with Growerflow mobile app
bluebutterfly123

Sat May 13, 2017 12:11 am

You're welcome feel free to add to this Any other useful information ppl may need help with..

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

EdithFlores

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:23 am

Gardening is an easy task to do when everything goes smoothly, but sometimes things get complicated when plants starts look like weak. If you see some leaves are blocking out or spotted, the plant may be a victim of sucking insects like aphids or spider mites. Sometimes your plant may also have a bacterial disease and this type of disease spreads quickly, often through improper irrigation where water is busted from an affected plant. The solution of these problems is to engage with a knowledgeable, experienced and reliable professional who will deal with these issues. It is always a good idea to choose some exterminators Nassau County for the task.