Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Is my Monstera Deliciosa in a suitable place?

🌵Share and discuss anything House Plant related here.
urgrowingonme

Is my Monstera Deliciosa in a suitable place?

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:54 am

I recently purchased a Swiss Cheese plant and it is positioned in a bay window, receiving light from the north, the east and the west. But the trees in my garden slightly filter the sunlight. Will my plant be happy here or do I move it and is it too dark because I want to avoid negative phototropism. I like having it in this place however in my room I don’t have any south facing windows which I assume is better for plants since there is more sunlight? I do open my blinds for it everyday because I really love plants and I get sad and disappointed when they die. Thank you in advance :)Image
IMG_1554627028.694456.jpg

billyborden423

Re: Is my Monstera Deliciosa in a suitable place?

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Sunlight is essentially required for the Plants their growth. If the plant placed inside the room they much required proper sunlight for the plant growth without them plant not get growth.
deedoe

Re: Is my Monstera Deliciosa in a suitable place?

Sun May 12, 2019 6:27 pm

I would keep a close eye on it, if you notice any yellowing or wilting you will have to find another place. Don't wait if you see change.

Return to “House Plants”