Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

Trouble with raccoons..!!

Not sure where to start your topic? 👉 Start it here!
ChristyJack

Trouble with raccoons..!!

Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:44 am

A few months back, I had found one mother raccoon and her babies in my outhouse which was kept unused for years. I have read those raccoon babies are born blind, so it's up to the mother raccoon to find a safer place to look after them, and care for them until they are able to take care of themselves. So I thought to give them a place there, and I wait for the raccoons to leave my outhouse on their own. Now the babies are all grown up and making extreme trouble in my yard and trash can. I truly regret my decision to let them live there. So I was looking for some professional service for raccoon removal in Toronto to get rid of these creepy creatures from my premise. I had already found some service providers, but before making a final decision, I would like to hear from you. If anyone here had any previous experience with hiring any professional service for raccoon removal, please let me know. So I can make use of their assistance for more efficient service. Please reply as soon as possible.

Return to “General sharings”