Psst.. while you're here.. Don't forget to check the Recent Topics or to make someone happy by answering any of the Unanswered Topics

What's your best tips for growing Cilantro/Corriander?

🌱🌿 Sharings and questions on Herbs and Herb Gardens
Sanna
Site Admin

What's your best tips for growing Cilantro/Corriander?

Sun May 01, 2016 4:40 pm

This is the fourth batch of Cilantro/Coriander that I start this year. Doesn't seem to get it right.. The previous batches has been growing really tall and thin. This batch looks slightly better - at least it has good roots. ;) Transplanted to a bigger pot today. Anyone with experience of Cilantro/Coriander that can help me out?

Ava R.

Re: What's your best tips for growing Cilantro/Corriander?

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 pm

It is best to plant them in Fall or Winter. Sowing too.
bluebutterfly123

Re: What's your best tips for growing Cilantro/Corriander?

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

I just throw it in the ground and let it grow.. But u can start cutting it as soon as a few of the circular leaves start growing.. If not it gets too long and starts seeding (good at the end of the season when you want to collect seeds)
What I did last year was use some plants as the main cuttings of the day.. And others just as a trim (just a few stems) and a few days later those would be the main cuttings and the others a trim.. And you can plant it all season long.. I put in some now.. Maybe again during the summer if I need too..

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk